Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Incident Number Two - April 19, 2009



I was again doing some volunteer work in City Open Space when I noticed a trespassing vehicle. I used a visitor's cell phone to contact the police to report the violator. When the cop arrived he stopped by me to ask some questions which I answered. I then made a comment that "he needed to cite" the trespassor. I unknowingly "raised" my voice when I said this and the cop asked my "why was I raising my voice at him". Needless to say I had a few choice words for him in which he replied that if I didn't cease he would arrest me for "disorderly conduct" which happens to be the "contempt of cop" weapon of choice. Pictures of the offending vehicle and the offensive APD officer. By the way, the cop did nothing, didn't even get out to check the trespassing vehicle's license number, whether there were dead bodies in it or not, nothing - let it go without even a word. This cop is a supervisor too. When you talk to an APD officer, make sure you get on your knees, bow and of course say "pretty please" to get them to do their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment